Saturday, February 4, 2012

Why girls hate each other

Look at me! Posting again after only a few days, WOW!

Aaanyway. Watched this awesome Jenna Marbles video that I think all girls should watch. If you don't already know, Jenna is this super funny, straight-talking, comedic genius who talks about issues, life, and what girls do in the bathroom amongst other things. Swears a lot, so if you can't take that.... well... JUST WATCH HER ANYWAY! It's worth it. This particular video is about why girls hate each other. Ready??

GO!


3 comments:

Liz said...

You follow Jenna Marbles too? xD At first, her very "colourful" language was a bit of a turn-off. But I think I'm used to it now! (Which is....not exactly a good thing) And she IS funny! What I like about her is not only wit, but that she makes a LOT of sense. She's damn smart man, don't look down blondes (IF it's her natural hair colour xD)! This was cool! :D

k0k s3n w4i said...

My ex was practically a misogynist.

I suppose it is kind of true. Girls do tend to hate those that they perceive as more popular, thinner or have better boyfriends compared to them - while guys rarely react that way to other guys. I don't think being brought up in a competitive environment caused it because after all, boys grew up the same way.

May Lee said...

sasa - i want to be jenna when i grow up!

sen wai - i honestly have no clue why, but girls really do seem to harbour an instinctive dislike towards other girls who seem to be doing well. it could be a girl thing... maybe we're more passive-aggressive? boys tend to be more chilled, right?